Friday, January 14, 2011

New Years Eve BABY!

It's been so long. I guess I've just been living life, lol. After Christmas, I was just looking forward to New Years Eve and that has come and gone! Now I'm back at school, smh. That's all bad. WELL....here are some pictures from NYE. My plan wasn't to get this drunk....but you know...stuff just happens.

Earlier we went to my aunts house so that my cousin could get her hair permed by her mom.
 Me and pearl!
 Aunt Verna's house is beautiful. This is just the sunroom

Pearl is such a damn HAM!

Well that was the pre-day. Once the sun went down I had to get in the zone and put on my party dress.

 Me and Syl!
 Salihah and I!
 Cassie and I!

Basically we went to the bar and I was very drunk and danced with the shortest guy known to man. I refuse to put up photographic evidence of it....REFUSE! But it was a good night, even tho I threw up and fell asleep on the toilet for about an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment